Users of Gramine¶
We are excited to share that several companies are experimenting with Gramine for their confidential computing solutions. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are using Gramine and would like to be highlighted on our page. We are looking forward to collaborating with you and continue to enhance Gramine to meet the needs of your confidential computing use cases. We will be updating this list regularly (the list is sorted alphabetically).
- Eder Labs started its journey with the belief that businesses worldwide should easily be able to adopt ML/AI, without the concerns around compromising sensitive enterprise or consumer data. Towards this future, Eder Labs has begun facilitating exploratory data science between data users and data providers, for structured text data, and will be using the Gramine LibOS to facilitate training and deployment of models in a secure and federated manner, as the data science journey matures for these businesses. The Gramine ecosystem is laying the path to a more secure future, for all kinds of ML/AI applications, and Eder Labs is a firm supporter and beneficiary of this future-defining paradigm.
- enclaive.io uses among other technologies Gramine to generically enclavize applications. Enclaive builds and deploys confidential containers for the zero-trust Web. Use cases are in the area of GDPR-compliant Web analytics and AI. Specifically, Gramine Shielded Containers (GSC) ease the design of confidential containers.
- JD Cloud is experimenting with Gramine for several solutions.
- Tencent Cloud relies on Gramine to implement several SGX-based solutions by running unmodified Linux applications. One example is the recent launch of the Tencent Cloud Shuliantong product, announced at the Tencent Digital Ecosystem Summit.
- The national digital health agency gematik is responsible for the ePrescription project in Germany. IBM uses Gramine to implement the “VAU”-concept on SGX to ensure a maximum of privacy and request-context isolation. The VAU-concept is used for confidential computing in different implementations as well, such as the electronic health record.